Saturday, September 09, 2006

 

Chilly in Pacific City, OR

Thanks to a late start, I ended up riding to Pacific City by myself in the cold and dark. I am cold and tired but quite well and safe and my feet will thaw eventually, I'm sure...

For those of you keeping score at home, the Cannonball officially starts in 7 1/2 hours. The sheer variety of scooters here is really amazing, There's no way I could even begin to do it justice with a plain text description. I'm sure that photos will be appearing soon on Scoot.net, so be sure to check that out.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everybody know that rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated.

Tomorrow should be hella interesting. Right now, sleep beckons...

------------------------------
Sent via PocketMail
Email Anywhere
www.pocketmail.com


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?