Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Day 9 - Warren, PA to Scooters Originali

The last leg of the Cannonball is finally here. It seems like ages ago that we left Pacific City, yet it's only been nine days.

Todya's ride across northern Pennsylvania was characterized by the same amazingly wonderful weather we had every day. The only thing that was different was that it was warmer here during the entire day. most noticable here, though, was the more advanced state of color changes in the leaves. Fall has already got a head start in this area.

The ScootersO folks put on a wonderful reception for us (in addition to everything else they are doing for us). It was really nice to roll in to a warm reception like that. Still hard to believe it's over though. I've been missing my family more and more every day though and am very glad to be going home tomorrow afternoon. Leave the light on guys, I'll be there late!

I want to send a special shout out to the folks from Modern Buddy who came down to greet me upon my arrival in New Jersey, Shellee and Ellen and the folks who I missed. Thanks for coming out guys, it made my day to know that somebody was cheering for me. Sorry I didn't get much of a chance to talk to you. It always seems to take me an hour or so to come back to earth after a long day in the saddle. Anyway, thanks again, I appreciated it.

Tomorrow it's back to reality, but for now I'm going to take a long hot shower and get some sleep.

Today's Theme: Changes

------------------------------
Sent via PocketMail
Email Anywhere
www.pocketmail.com


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?